An outdoor griddle is a wide, flat cooking surface that is made of cast iron, stainless, or rolled steel. The surface is usually heated with gas burners or through an electric outlet. It’s like a flat-top grill!
Apart from the nitty-gritty about griddles, many people wonder if there are any USA-made griddles.
Let’s find out!
Which Griddles Are Made in the USA?
American-made griddles are good to have because you’re not only supporting the country, but you have quick and easy access to parts or repairs when needed. Plus, outdoor griddles made in the USA can get you great deals and discounts.
Twin Eagles is a family-owned business with its facilities and HQ in the home of Cerritos, California. Their grills, accessories, warming drawers, and griddles are all made in the US using the best materials in high-quality standards.
The company has a stellar team of designers, engineers, and craftspeople, making it an award-winning company that creates grills that are always rated against the best-selling on the outdoor luxury market.
Twin Eagles offer unique designs, as shopping for outdoor griddles can look quite similar, but this company takes the time to make its products stand out. The company creates a classic look by using seamless welds.
According to the website, Twin Eagles use premium-grade stainless steel, which is cut with lasers, and advanced welding technology, which increases durability. Additionally, their griddles are super easy to use while being responsive.
Best griddle from this brand- Twin Eagles 30-Inch Teppanyaki Griddle.
Its features include:
- Hot surface ignition with a safety gas valve
- Stainless steel, thick griddle surface
- Indicator lights for heat
- Stainless steel cover
- Good control
- Two independent thermostatically-controlled gas burners
Fire Magic is made by individuals who want the best for your outdoor grilling space. These grills are manufactured in California. Every grill and griddle made by Fire Magic is made with immense passion by their team of skilled craftsmen. They specialize in outdoor grilling luxuries.
They claim their warranties are the best in the game, but you should double-check the website since different series can have different warranties.
Their griddles are made with a high standard of materials and heavy gauge stainless stain. These products show a good eye for detail and design while having impeccable construction and durability for all your grilling needs.
Fire Magic’s products perform at high temperatures for a long time in any outdoor grilling area. Their griddles give you amazing performance and cooking versatility.
Their best griddle is the Echelon E660i(s) Gourmet Griddle, which is perfect for your outdoor kitchen.
- Dual Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Burners Combining to Provide Up to 40,000 BtuS
- 3/8 Thick Stainless Steel Griddle Surface for Years of Warp-Free Performance
- Easy-To-Clean Grease Tray with Dual Removable Collection Troughs
Its features include:
- A wide cooking area
- Stainless-steel burners
- Drip collector that catches grease into the drip pan
- The griddle cover can be removed
- Hot surface ignition paired with control knobs for two-zone cooking
Your search for a griddle pan made in the USA ends here because TEC got you.
TEC grills are manufactured at their plant in South Carolina, Columbia. Their product materials are not sourced from any other country, so their grills are proudly American. They have created the most energy-efficient grills compared to other grills on the market today.
The burners use 50% less fuel than other grills, so your propane tank will give you about 50% more grilling time between changing tanks. This means CO2 and nitric oxide emissions are greatly reduced.
Their griddles are commercial grade, however, it’s easy enough for the avid outdoor griller. They use infrared technology, which has no flare-ups and amazingly even heat distribution, providing the perfect surface for delicious food.
TEC’s USA-made griddles are grand. But one stands out, which is the TEC Stainless Steel Grill Griddle.
Its features include:
- Heavy steel for even heat distribution
- Can cook breakfast, pizza, and many more foods on your grill
- It fits on top of your cooking grates
- Compatible with TEC Sterling G, G-Sport FR, and Sterling FR series grills
Wolf grills are made by Sub-Zero, which is situated in Los Angeles. They are known for their heavy-duty stainless steel and high-quality designed grills. They offer uniform heat distribution and double-wall configuration, making them a good investment in your outdoor space.
The brand is manufactured to withstand weather conditions while being rust and corrosion-proof. Their grills use two types of heat, direct and radiant, giving you the perfect temperature for grilling.
Direct heat from the gas burners gives you high, searing conditions and quick preheating, while radiant heat maintains and distributes the heat evenly.
Their best griddle is the Wolf Gourmet Precision Electric Griddle. Although it is an indoor griddle, it’s also a good addition to your outdoor kitchen.
- VERSATILE COOKING AT ITS BEST: Grill, sear, sauté, steam and melt foods with confidence on the superior nonstick 204-square-inch cooking surface.
- EXCEPTIONALLY EVEN HEATING: Precision heating elements are built into the thick cast aluminum cooking surface for consistent temperatures and even heat retention.
- STAINLESS STEEL LID MAKES STEAMING EASY: Unique vented lid gives you the flexibility to steam a variety of foods, like veggies, shellfish and more, by locking in moisture and heat.
Its features include:
- In versatile cooking, you can cook, steam, sear, and sauté on a wide, non-stick surface.
- It has even heating, the elements are built into the aluminum cooking surface, which gives you consistent temperatures.
- Stainless steel lid allows you to steam food.
- Temperature control with the knob and precise temperatures between 150°F and 450ºF.
ProFire grills are proudly made in Butler, Wisconsin, and as the website says, its beauty goes beyond its appearance. Their grills have precision engineering with high-quality materials. ProFire grills give you almost lifetime performance and reliability.
Their grills can be built in brick or stone enclosures or mounted on a stainless-steel cart. The company allows you to completely customize your outdoor kitchen. With this, you can find a good quality griddle pan made in the USA.
You can make your food easily and effectively with an outdoor flavor without worrying about it sticking or burning.
Their best griddle pan is the PFGRIDDLE36 which can fit both 36? and 48? grills
Are Cuisinart grills made in the USA?
Yes. The Fulham Group manufactures its products in Newton, MA. They are focused on designing, developing, and marketing great products in the grilling categories.
Are Presto griddles made in the USA?
Yes. Presto griddles are made in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. The company is a leading manufacturer of griddles and other small electrical appliances.
Is Bruntmor cast iron made in the USA?
No, Bruntmor cast iron is manufactured in China. Although it’s made in another country, the product is well-built with PFOA and PTFE-free coating over the cast iron.
Are Blackstone griddles made in the USA?
Yes, the Blackstone company is based in the USA. They design and manufacture their products with advanced technology. They do not outsource anything, so you get the definite USA-made griddles.
Are Nexgrills made in the USA?
No. Although the headquarters are in Chino, California, their products are made in China. However, Nexgrills are a great source of stainless steel, cast aluminum, and cast-iron products, catering to your budget.