Easy to use, safe and quick-cooking, and power-saving: there are a few hallmarks of an induction cooktop that makes it a winner in a category, including electric or gas ranges.
You should consider the best double burner induction cooktop if you love to cook multiple dishes but do not have enough burner space.
Without further ado, let’s consider the top 10 Best 2 Burner Induction Cooktops to buy.
What is an induction cooktop?
An induction cooktop is a modern cooking device that functions by using alternating current (AC) currents to generate heat. Induction is the most efficient way to generate heat, and it heats your pan — not the stove.
So pots and pans from older models won’t work with an induction cooktop without a little help in the form of an “induction-capable” magnetic pot or pan
Why you should get an induction cooktop?
It’s energy-efficient. Electricity is the most efficient way to generate heat, and induction cooktops are up to 80 percent more energy-efficient than gas, 30 percent better than conventional electric coil elements, and 20 percent more efficient than induction-ready electric coils.
Most models can be used with or without a vent hood. You may not need an exhaust system over your cooktop because it doesn’t release any added heat into your kitchen like gas does, but you will need a fan if you’re using it in a place prone to grease splatters, such as above a stove in an outdoor kitchen.
Best Two Burner Induction Cooktop Reviews – Top 10 Picks for the Year
Top 1 – Duxtop 9620LS/BT-350DZ LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop
When it comes to premium options, the Duxtop LCD 9620LS Portable Double Induction Cooktop is the way to go. It comes with two separate heating zones with different LCD screens for high cooking capacity.
What’s more? This model features a child safety lock system to keep them from scalding themselves or worse. Plus, it’s not equipped with a heating element or has an open flame, which means food can’t get burnt off on the glass cooktop. Hence, you can enjoy a mess-free cleaning experience and easy cleanup.
With up to 20 preset levels, you never have to guess or deal with over or undercooked foods. This induction cooktop uses electromagnetic energy for faster heating and less energy consumption.
- Power: 1800 Watts for left burner and 1000 Watts for right burner
- Number of presets: 20
- Non-Stick Glass Surface
- 10-hour automatic timer
- Easy to clean
- Fast heating
- Lightweight and compact design
- Aesthetically appealing design
- Make some buzzing sound at high temperature
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD...
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes...
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes....
Top 2 – Cuisinart Double Induction Cooktop
The Cuisinart Double Induction Cooktop comes with two burners featuring the induction technology to deliver faster heat up and even heating to get rid of any hot spots. Unlike conventional counterparts, this cooktop is touted to use less energy and help save more monthly energy bills.
What’s more? It’s equipped with bright LED displays for easy control and operation. The Cuisinart Double Induction Cooktop’s left burner offers 8 heat settings and a 150-minute timer, while the right burner comes with 5 heat settings and a 150-minute timer.
This cooking beast features an automatic shut-off for safe cooking. Even better, its flame-free and exhaust-free cooking gives less heat to keep the kitchen cool.
- Warranty – 5 years
- Heating options – 8 for the right burner and 5 for the other
- Bright LED displays
- Non-Stick Glass Surface
- Portable and compact design
- Energy efficient
- Faster cooking time
- Even heating – no even spots
- Poor quality control
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25" x 23.5" x 2.5"
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
Top 3 – True Induction TI-2C Cooktop
This is arguably the best two-burner induction cooktop from True Induction. This model comes in a portable design and consumes less energy compared to your conventional cooktops. In addition, the design is nothing like the counter-inset cooktop. This model can be used anywhere provided there is an outlet.
Thanks to its overall compact design, the True Induction TI-2C Cooktop would be an excellent acquisition for anyone looking for a cooktop to tag along for BBQ, camping, or need of extra burners. This option features a stellar German smooth ceramic glass, which is one of the easiest to clean cooking surfaces we’ve seen on an induction cooktop.
- Temperature range – 150 to 450 degrees F
- Smooth Ceramic-glass Cooking Surface
- 1800 watt capacity
- EZ Touch technology
- Less cooking time
- Easy to clean and use
- Two built-in digital timers
- Energy efficient
- Child safety feature
- Using both burners at the same time means less power
- Overheating sensors recognize when no cookware is present and turns off.
- True Induction cook tops are 90% energy efficient
- Timer function & exact temperature setting for precise cooking
Top 4 – Empava Electric Stove Induction Cooktop
You can’t go wrong with this best dual induction cooktop from Empava. This cooktop features a tempered glass surface that offers hassle-free cleanup without releasing toxic metals into the ground. This glass won’t chip or crack under extreme heat. This cooktop works well with most cast iron and stainless steel cookware.
This model features 9 power level settings for a fast cooking experience. Empava Electric Stove Induction Cooktop has stir fry, stew, boil, and other cooking functions with its several temperature modes.
Even better, it has a hot surface indicator that displays “H” on the cooking surface area to let you know when it’s ready to start cooking. Further, this beast is equipped with child control lock features to keep your charming little ones from accidents.
- Power Settings – 9 levels from 100W to 1800W
- Vitro Ceramic Smooth Surface Glass
- Installation: Built-In/Countertop
- Warranty: two years
- 1-99 minutes Timer Mode
- Minimal cleanup
- Sleek design to add style to any kitchen settings
- High power heating
- Timer function for easy operation
- Features some plastic parts
- The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop designed and engineered in the USA by Empava Appliances with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer Warranty.
- The flawless Empava smooth vitro ceramic glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking...
- Hot Surface indicator - An "H" will appear in the surface cooking area display let you know when elements are hot to the touch with just a glance. Pan size sensor heats the element to the size of your...
Top 5 – NutriChef Double Induction Cooktop
If you need the best 2 burners portable induction cooktop, the NutriChef Double Induction Cooktop might just be what you need. This countertop model offers two circular top panels independently configurable heating zones to allow you to cook multiple dishes simultaneously.
It features a digital LCD screen, which makes it more intuitive. Also, you get several cooking modes such as fry, steam, boil, etc. our favorite cooking mode is the automatic warm function to keep your food warm until you’re ready to serve. Despite its fast cooking, the NutriChef Double Induction Cooktop is energy efficient.
- Built-in Child Safety Lock
- Cooking Modes: fry, steam, boil, and an automatic warm function
- Configurable Temperature Zone Setting
- Digital LCD Display Screen
- Nonstick and stain-resistant cooking surface
- Quickly heating
- Adjustable temperature controls
- Convenient to use
- Challenging to use both burners at the same time on high heat settings
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting &...
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which...
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
Top 6 – Schönes Bauen Nuremberg 1600W Induction Cooktop
Next on our 2 burner induction cooktop reviews is the 1600 watt induction cooktop from Schönes Bauen. This model features smooth and water-resistant touch control with a lockable function. This induction hot plate timer can be programmed from 1 – 170 minutes and adjust the temperature between 140 – 460 degrees F.
This unit can be used as a portable induction cooktop or built-in electric hot place. It features an elegant design that complements any kitchen decor. The Schönes Bauen Nuremberg 1600W Induction Cooktop features a glossy design to ensure the touch controls can be operated with wet hands.
- Thermal Shock Black Glass
- Temperature Range – 140° to 460 °F
- Water-resistant Touch Control with Lockable Function
- Programmable timer – 1 to 170 mins
- Highly compatible with induction cookware
- Thin and light design
- Versatile installation
- Easy to clean
- 20-degree temperature increment
- BUILT-IN & PORTABLE. This electric double burner stove top can be built-in or used as a portable induction cooktop, with the most elegant design and the perfect size for your kitchen. Thin and light...
- PLUG & COOK. This electric hot plate works at 110/120 V, 50/60 Hz. Energy use: 1.6 Kilowatt Hours. Dimensions: 13.39 x 23.62 x 2.76 inches. This item requires induction compatible cookware with at...
- THERMAL SHOCK BLACK GLASS a long-lasting surface that places it as a top induction stove. It has a glossy design that incorporates water-resistant touch controls. The material of the cover allows it...
Top 7 – Sandro dual Induction Cooktop
This best double burner induction cooktop packs a lot of power. The model comes with two independent heating elements. The right burner delivers up to 1,800W heating power, while the left maxes out at 700W.
This electric hot plate provides 6 temperature levels, making it perfect for cooking noodles, beans, soups, spaghetti, and many more. The Sandro Induction Cooktop is equipped with a timer ranging from 1 min up to 10 hrs.
- Dual Heating Elements – 1800W+700W Cooking Zones
- 12-month warranty
- 6 Temperature Modes
- High power element for quick heating
- Includes a warm function
- Easy to clean
- It comes with a durable plastic detachable legs
- It can be a bit noisy
- 【1800W+700W COOKING ZONES】The professional digital induction cooktop is equipped with two independent heating zones.The power Of the right burner is 200W -1800W and the left is 200W -700W.Power...
- 【6 TEMPERATURE MODES】6 temperature levels can be choose for your cooking.Temperature Mode is perfect for cooking soups, beans, spaghetti，noodles, corn, deep-fry, hot pot. Moreover, Sandoo...
- 【COOKWARE COMPATIBILITY】This Countertop Dual Induction Cooker only can work with iron pan, cast iron or stainless steel pan which must be made with magnetic material. If a magnet sticks to the...
Top 8 – K&H INDV-3102, 2 Burner Induction Electric Stove Ceramic Cooktop
In terms of cooking power and convenience, the K&H 2 Burner 12″ Built-in Induction Electric Stove is one of our favorites. Each heating zone offers up to 17 power levels to allow you to perform any cooking function from roasting to simmering.
Another thing to love about the K&H 2 Burner 12″ Built-in Induction Electric Stove is its versatile installation – freestanding or built-in. This stovetop features a scratch-resistant ceramic glass top for a mess-free cooking experience and easy cleanup.
- SENSOR Touch Control with digital display
- Scratch-resistant ceramic glass
- Built-In and Freestanding
- Automatic pot identification
- Easy to clean
- Child lock features
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- It does not hate up the kitchen
- The instruction manual is not detailed
- ✔️POWERFUL AND PRECISE✔️ 17 power levels per cooking zone will be perfect to make any kind of meals from simmering to roast which will be one of the important decisions to buy this raised....
- ✔️BUILT-IN AND FREE STANDING✔️ Two burners induction portable electric built-in stove top with scratch-resistant ceramic glass top. Can be used as built-in or free standing.
- ✔️NORTH AMERICAN NORM✔️ German designed / developed K&H cooktop from Kitchen and Home one international company with headquarters In Germany and Florida, USA.
Top 9 – Inductor Dual Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
The Inductor Dual Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner comes to mind regarding high compatibility with iron, steel, or cookware with a magnetic bottom. This model is suitable with glass or aluminum cookware.
This model is a versatile electric hot plate that allows to steam, sear, slow cook, fry, simmer, BBQ, and more. It has two cooking surfaces with independent temperature control featuring up to 8 power settings and 7 cooking modes.
- Touch-sensitive control with 4 digit display
- Built-in 4-hour timer and 24-hour preset time
- 8 power settings (140 to 460 degrees F; 200 to 1800 Watts)
- Compatible with magnetic bottom cookware
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Simple and easy to clean
- Auto shut-off function
- There is a learning curve with this product
- WORKS ONLY WITH INDUCTION COMPATIBLE COOKWARE: steel, iron, or cookware with magnetic bottom. NOT compatible with aluminum or glass, please be aware that some cookware looks like stainless steel but...
- LARGE GLASS TOP COOKING SURFACE: 26" Wide x 15.25" Deep x 3.25" Tall. Two 8" Diameter burners on a large single piece flat glass surface is easy-to-clean. Protective rubber feet allow the unit to...
- VERSATILE MULTI-COOKER: Boil, simmer, fry, sauté, steam, sear, slow cook, bbq, and more. Two cooking surfaces offers independent temperature control with 8 power settings (140°F to 460°F; 200 to...
Top 10 – Kenyon B41601 6-1/2-Inch Caribbean 2-Burner Cooktop
Earning a spot on our list is the Kenyon B41601 6-1/2-Inch Caribbean 2-Burner Cooktop. This product features a sleek Eurokera glass to add style and elegance to any kitchen decor. This hot plate is about 6.5-inches and delivers up to 1,200W, which should be enough to cook your everyday meal quickly.
This induction cooktop can be installed with controls to the side of the burners of the side for convenience. The controls are push-to-turn controls, are simple to use, and come with lots of safety features.
- Heat Limiting Cooking Surface Protectors
- Quick-to-heat Radiant Ribbon Elements
- Hot Burner Indicator Light
- Warranty – three years
- Durable construction
- Effortless to clean
- Simple operation
- Available in 120V, 208V, or 240V
- The knobs designed could be better
- Push to Turn Knob Control
- 120V (20 amp)
- Two 6. 5" Burners (1200 watts each)
Factors to choose The Best 2 Burner Induction Cooktop
? The number of burners – Before buying an induction cooktop, consider how many burners you need. Most units have at least two but some have four or even six independent control zones for multiple pots and pans at once. Some also have integrated griddles in place of additional burners.
? Power output – The best way to determine the amount of power you’ll need is by looking up its wattage output, which can generally be found on the product’s packaging or a manufacturer’s website. If you plan to use all your burner zones simultaneously, opt for units with higher power outputs.
? Induction technology: Conventional induction cooktops are more common than hybrid models, which give you the flexibility to choose gas or induction cooking.
? Controls: Advanced controls with touchpads, knobs, and multi-directional scrolling offer greater convenience while reducing nuisance errors like accidental temperature changes.
A backlit display is also a plus for low-light kitchens. An induction cooktop’s digital clock allows you to set timers for your kitchen appliances, which can be programmed to turn on or off at specific times without requiring the whole unit to be turned off.
Types of controls.
- Touchpad control: The most common type of pad mechanism is a four-directional button that scrolls up, down, left, and right to adjust the temperature or switch burners.
- Rotary knob control: This type of control consists of a round metal knob that rotates like the volume dial on a radio. Turn it clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust settings such as power levels and temperature.
- Scroll wheel control: This type of control has a digital display that lights up, and the entire dial spins to adjust settings. The plus and minus signs on each side function similarly to the up and down buttons in touchpad controllers.
? Burner types – The most common burner types are open burners and sealed burners.
? Size and dimensions – Induction cooktops are available in different sizes to accommodate your kitchen space. They fit all countertops, including gas ranges and microwaves, which will likely be removed before installation if an under-counter model is placed over the existing built-in.
? Easy cleaning: Induction burners have glass tops that are easy to wipe down after use.
Pros of getting this type of Cooktop
The size range for cooktops with cubic-foot ratings generally starts at 1.5-cubic feet and can extend up to 3.3 cubic feet, though models with capacities of 2.8 or 3.3 cubic feet are rare.
To determine the size of your cooktop you should consider how many people in your household typically like to eat meals together, and then round up from there — it’s always better to have a bit more cooking space on hand than not enough.
Do you need one surface or two? For smaller spaces such as galley kitchens or tight corners, a single induction burner may be the only option available to you if you want an electric stovetop.
In this case, it might be worth considering if one medium-sized induction surface and one conventional coil surface might meet your needs.
An induction cooktop may be right for you if:
a) You don’t like gas cooking;
b) Cooking on a small electric stovetop is insufficient for the size of your household;
c) You love to entertain but don’t have any space available for a conventional range; or
d) If you’re looking to upgrade from an electric coil cooktop.
FAQS about the best two-burner induction cooktop
Which brand is best for induction cooktop?
The most common brands of induction cooktops are GE, Fagor, and Duxtop…The information below is specific to each brand, but all this information applies to any make or model of induction cooktop.
Do induction cooktops scratch easily?
While induction hobs can get scratched, if you take care of them properly then the chances are that only minor scratches will appear. The glass surface on an induction hob is made up of the same material as a ceramic hob and this makes them different from other cooking surfaces which have metallic coils underneath to generate heat.
Can you use a paper towel on the induction cooktop?
An induction hob is a great way to save time and energy. If you are using it, there’s no need for a paper towel during cooking because the cooktop will not get dirty! You should clean up spills as soon as they happen so that your countertops don’t look like an accident waiting to happen.
How long will an induction cooktop last?
Induction cooktops are made to last a long time. They can run for 10,000 or 30,000 hours depending on the quality of the product and how it is used by its owner.
How do I keep scratches off my induction cooktop?
When cooking, you can avoid scratching your cooktop by using a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Silicone mats and papers won’t catch fire if they get close to the flames of an open flame, so it’s safe for use on electric stoves as well. They will soak up any spills that happen when you’re not paying attention!
The Best 2 Burner Induction Cooktop is necessary for everyone to have in their kitchen. It can help you prepare healthy meals and it’s also great when entertaining guests or cooking a large meal!
If you’re looking for the best, we recommend one of these cooktops from our list of top picks. We hope this article has been helpful as well as informative on what an induction cooktop is and how they work.
Do you need help finding out which model would be right for your needs? Ask us! Our team will work with you to find the perfect solution that meets all your requirements while staying within budget constraints.