If you are looking for the best commercial panini press, look no further! We’ve got what you need.
Do you know the beauty of toasting is to have zero sandwich boundaries?
Warm, juicy bits of sandwich treats are the same option before any meal. Sandwiches are made with an extensive variety of ingredients. They’re pretty easy to make at home.
However, making a sandwich goes beyond your juicy sauce. Imagine having a high-quality panini press to get the job done within seconds.
Possessing a sandwich device that does it better saves you a spot in the baking world.
The Panini press is an incredible kitchen appliance that offers your ordinary sandwiches beautiful grill imprints.
Are you thinking about how to get a durable appliance that does it better? Worry not. Below are the top seven best commercial panini presses that can upgrade anything in between your pieces of bread.
What is a commercial panini press?
The commercial panini press has been a staple of the restaurant industry for many years. They are called sandwich presses, grill presses, or panini grills. The reason is that they originally were used to press sandwiches and burgers together to make a more crispy on the outside, warm and gooey on the inside sandwich.
A Panini Press works by placing two heated plates on top of your sandwich or food and flattening it, cooking both sides at once with great results. Using one at home can save you time because you can cook multiple sandwiches without having to use an oven or stovetop.
Instead of using a plain old frying pan to brown both sides of your favorite deli meat or grilled cheese, place it between two hot plates that sear and seal in the meat’s juices and cheese.
Panini Grills have evolved to be much more than just a grilled sandwich press, you can cook all types of foods with them from breakfast sandwiches to quesadillas.
Read more to discover the list of best commercial panini press
List of Top 7 Best Commercial Panini Press Reviews in 2021
Here are top commercial panini presses for sale
Top 1. Waring WPG150 Commercial Panini Grill
- Italian Perfetto compact panini grill is constructed of brushed stainless steel material with removable drip tray
- Its surface is great for grilled panini sandwiches, hamburgers, chicken, vegetables and more
- Features ribbed cast-iron plates for even heat distribution and quick cooking time
With its brushed stainless steel exterior, the WPG 150 ranks high in this article. Its versatility is its biggest commercial point.
The more slices a sandwich maker can deal with, the higher the power consumption of the device. This design’s reputation for steadfastness and power makes the machine fundamental for any cafeteria.
The WPG150 is an Italian-Style Perfetto compact panini grill from Waring. This Italian-style cooking box is an electric component that runs on 120 Volts, 60 Hertz, 1-phase, and 15 Amps for 1800 Watts of output energy.
The gadget utilizes a 5 ft power cord with a 3-prong NEMA 5-15P plug. WPG150 comes with a 9.75″ x 9.25″ cooking surface coupled with cast iron, hinged, auto-balancing, ribbed top plate.
With heat-resistant handles and a ribbed bottom plate, the device offers an extraordinary function that serves you better.
This model can evenly toast food up to 3″ thick. This gives room for better tasty grilled ingredients.
Featuring an adjustable thermostat, master chefs and newbies can adjust temperature up to 570 degrees F.
Finally, the power ON and READY indicator lights make it a worthy baking appliance for your extensive Panini sandwiches and grilled meats menu.
If you want to buy the best commercial panini press, you can consider this panini press as your final choice.
- Durable stainless steel body
- cast iron grill plates
- Limited One Year Warranty.
- Zero lid adjustment.
Top 2. Waring WPG300 Commercial Dual Panini Grill
- 17" x 9.5" cooking surface and ribbed cast-iron plates
- Brushed stainless steel body and removable drip tray
- Hinged, auto-balancing top plate handles foods up to 3" thick
Are you craving a nice tasty panini? This remarkable sandwich toaster from Warin can help you satisfy those cravings.
Waring Commercial Dual Otimo grill gets the second spot in this article.
This product comes with double structures that create more room to grill sandwiches. Each section includes an adjustable thermostat that can go as high as 570 degrees Fahrenheit.
The model features heavy, durable cast iron plates for more effective pressing.
READ ALSO: An enthusiast’s ultimate guide to griddles
Relatively, its cast-iron dish can absorb and distribute heat better for easy operation.
Thanks to its ribbed surface, attracting grill signatures are added to your sandwiches and burgers for a tantalizing visual effect.
Furnished with a hinged, auto-balancing lid plate, the model also can accommodate meals up to 3″ thick.
What’s more? The model’s combination of efficiency and durability makes it capable of heavy-duty use.
Finally, for easy maintenance, the gadget comes with a removable drip tray and modifiable back feet for effortless grease drainage.
- Adjustable back feet
- Removable drip tray
- The grill top is not right.
Top 3. Happybuy 110V commercial sandwich press
- Built to Last: This commercial panini press is equipped with stainless steel casing and cast-iron grill with enamel coating. Double flat plates for even heating, anti-scald handles for safe operation,...
- Even and Fast Heating:The flat top & bottom grids are able to heat at the same time, no need to flip the food. With efficient heating area of 19"x9" (490x230mm).
- Adjustable Temperature: The commercial sandwich press comes with 2 rotary knob for separate precise temperature control. With temperature 50-300℃ (122-572℉) adjustable. The LED lights show heating...
The Happybuy can be considered the best panini press commercial that you may want to add to your final decision.
Happybuy 110V Commercial Sandwich Panini Press Grill is another product worthy of consideration.
Made from Premium Stainless Steel plus a cast iron grill plate, the device can withstand the test of time.
The handle comes with a compact, sturdy plastic wrap that guarantees Its safety. This model offers an exceptional grill solution for you and your family.
With its even and rapid heating ability, master chefs can broil breakfasts in just 10 minutes.
Furthermore, the sandwich box operates with a floating top lid with an anti-scald handle.
More so, the design features a temperature constraint board and thickened tray-coated area.
The temperature ranges from 50-300? (122-572?) with LED lights showing heating status.
Finally, the apparatus offers multiple air vents on both sides. This helps your kitchen machine maintain adequate temperature.
- Tons of cooking options
- Massive power supply
- Strong construction
- Many safety equipments are added
- Easy to use and clean
- Consume a bit of electricity as the supply is huge
Top 4. Happybuy Sandwich Press Grill Panini Maker and Grill
- Built to Last: This commercial panini press is equipped with stainless steel casing and cast-iron grill with enamel coating. Grooved plates for even heating, anti-scald handles for safe operation, and...
- Even and Fast Heating: The top & bottom grids are able to heat at the same time, no need to flip the food. With upper grill size of 8.5"x8.5" (214x214mm), lower grill size of 9"x9" (230x230mm).
- Adjustable Temperature: The commercial sandwich press comes with a rotary knob for precise temperature control. With temperature 50-300℃ (122-572℉) adjustable. The LED light shows heating status.
How well will you like your panini to be cooked?
Just like the above, this Happybuy sandwich single plate grill is another honcho in the grill market. The grill beast is high quality and efficient cooking device.
This marketable sandwich box provides you with a stainless steel compact construction.
The model comes with 110V 60HZ voltage and 1800W power. With its adjustable temperature regulator, it can be useful in food marts, pubs, and cafeterias.
More so, the plates are dishwasher safe and with two times high-quality coating.
- Several cooking alternatives
- Durable Structure
- Not expensive
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- The drip pans fall off occasionally.
Top 5. Chef’s Supreme – Countertop Panini Grill.
- Dimensions: Overall: 17" l. x 12" w. x 7.5" h.Griddle: 14" x 9"
- Warranty: IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. PRODUCT WARRANTY WILL BE VOID IF PRODUCT IS DELIVERED TO OR USED IN A RESIDENCE.
- Material: Cast Iron
The chef’s supreme sandwich grill occupies the fifth spot in our article.
This device does your baking like a pro. The panini grill from Chef’s Supreme is an outstanding piece of countertop cooking appliance. The model offers vast cooking power to your catering service or indoor meals.
Some people reported that Chef’s Supreme is the best commercial panini grill.
With its upper and lower griddle plate made from seasoned, heavy-duty cast iron, this product provides excellent imprints on your juicy panini.
More so, the design is equipped with thermostatic controls that help fine-tune temperatures for the desired effect.
Also, the stainless grip has a black rubber handle built. This enables users to cool-touch press and lift. Four rubber feet keep the kitchen gear at all times for safety.
Finally, the utensil comes with Two LEDs on the front of the bake box griddle. You get to know when the power is on and when each dish is warmed up at a glimpse.
- Perfect for pressing or grilling
- Durable housing
- Good value for the money
- Power Consumption
Top 6. Panghuhu88 110V 3600W Commercial Sandwich Press
- [Enough Cooking Area] The grooved cooking plate dimension is 19.1" x 9.1" (485 x 230mm).provide enough cooking space in one time;The thickness is 7.5" (19 mm),which is not easy deform and durable to...
- [High Quality] The cuban sandwich maker is made of food grade stainless steel,compact and sturdy.Non-stick surface for stick-free cooking and cleaning.Evenly grilled with its even and fast heating to...
- [Adjustable Thermostatic] Thermostatic control allows you to adjust the temperature of the grill to suit the cooking requirements of different foods.The temperature's range from 122°F - 572°F (50°C...
Panghuhu88 110V 3600W Commercial Sandwich Panini Press occupies the sixth position in this article.
The king sandwich maker is constructed with food-grade stainless compact and sturdy steel. Panghuhu88 110v body thickness is 7.5″ (19 mm). This makes it deform-free and durable to use
The device’s non-stick surface offers users stick-free cuisine and cleaning.
With its ribbed cast-iron plates, the industry master burns with fast and moderate heat.
Also, featuring a premium temperature knob, Upgraded heating pressure is produced. The temperature ranges from 122°F – 572°F (50°C – 300°C).
Furthermore, the ample storage box of the model collects oil and debris. This makes tidying effortless.
- Even heat distribution
- Rugged construction
- Simple to use
- Wide temperature range
- Poor quality control
Top 7. Hakka Commercial Panini Press Grill.
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Long lasting; Innovative and Reliable
- Temperature control switch which adjusts from 120° - 570°
The final product in this article is Hakka Commercial Panini Press Grill.
Are you willing to advance your kitchen career? This product provides the perfect press for your steak and chicken sandwiches.
This model comes with stainless steel construction. It is a durable design capable of withstanding heavy duty.
The device has a temperature control button that can be adjusted from 120° to 570°.
It features ribbed cast-iron plates. This enables even heat distribution and a short simmering duration.
Also, it model’s a counterbalanced top plate that guarantees an actual cuisine experience.
Not only does this gear come with an affordable price, but the premium-rated prototype also grills endlessly depending on your menu.
Furthermore, the simmer box features power ON and READY indicator lights. With its heat-resistant handles, transportation of the gadget around the kitchen comes with ease.
Owing to our research, the equipment is discovered to be flexible. It brings to your dining table exceptionally juicy results.
Finally, the broiling box’s removable cleaning grease tray and its non-slip feet make it easy to clean.
- Even heat distribution
- Rapid operation
- It is easy to clean.
- High-quality, durable stainless steel construction
- Heavy panini machine
- Suitable for commercial use, not for a small family.
Factors to choose the best commercial panini press
When you want to do some small business or when you just like cooking outside, then a sandwich press is one of the best investments. Whether you will use it for your home purpose, restaurant purpose, or in your office kitchen, these presses can cook many dishes and make them scrumptious and tempting for people having them.
Panini makers come with lots of features and specifications and choosing the most genuine and efficient model might be time-consuming. Here are factors that will help you to find out the best commercial panini press:
Most panini machines have safety locks that reduce the risk of accidents like children trapped inside while pressing sandwiches or any other item placed on plates. You can avoid this by checking whether there is a safety lock in the panini maker you are going to buy.
It will keep your kids and loved ones safe and also ensures optimum health and hygiene of your sandwiches and other pressed meals.
After buying a panini press, if it does not come with removable plates then you may have made the wrong choice as most presses now come with such features. Removable plates make dish cleaning much easier as you can remove them without putting too much effort into cleaning edges where food particles tend to get stuck.
The best commercial panini press should be easy to clean; otherwise taking out stubborn bits of food from their interiors is not at all a fun job especially when you need this machine for regular use. Besides, some brands like Cuisinart offer plates that are dishwasher safe. So, it is recommended to buy such machines.
A floating hinge lets you adjust the distance between the top lid and sandwich pans according to the thickness of your ingredients.
If the manufacturing company does not mention the floating hinge specification then better search for other models as this one may not be suitable for your purpose or best suited for small quantity cooking.
Adjustable temperature control
As per different sandwich types, you need to cook them differently with varying degrees of heat inside their interiors, so make sure that there are adjustable temperature controls on the panini maker machine before buying it.
A panini press with non-adjustable temperature settings can become a huge headache because you cannot cook different dishes according to their requirements. With adjustable temperature control, you can have full control over the inside temperature and vary it from low for soft sandwiches to hot for crispy grilled meals.
Size is one of the most important factors because if you buy a large panini maker then it will be too much difficult for you if your requirement is not so high, however, a small-sized machine cannot accommodate a big number of sandwiches at once so buying a suitable size has its significance.
Small machines are convenient for regular use but they take up less space on kitchen countertop so people with limited space should go for small-sized pressurizers.
Price factor must also be considered as different commercial melty presses come in different price ranges; some are expensive while some can be purchased at low prices.
However, do not worry about the price too much as you can always find excellent quality machines even if you have a small budget to spend on them.
For instance, panini makers under $100 are also good for cooking tasty sandwiches and pressed dishes in your commercial kitchen or restaurant.
Different Types of Commercial Panini Presses
When you’re trying to choose the best machine for your restaurant’s needs, variety is a beautiful thing. Fortunately, commercial panini presses come in a wide range of shapes and sizes—all of which offer different benefits:
Electric: These make it easy to dial-up or down the temperature on the fly and maintain consistent cooking times.
Meanwhile, some models offer an auto-eject rack that helps operators avoid getting burned while retrieving sizzling hot sandwiches.
Gas-fired: Ideal for shops that already have expensive gas lines connected to their kitchen appliances, these models don’t require as much electricity as electric ones do.
However, they can be harder to clean since you’ll need to burn off any excess debris before you can put them away.
Infrared: The infrared models we carry come with a hot top plate and the promise of perfectly toasted sandwiches, quesadillas, and more.
To use these units, simply load up your sandwich or other food item and then hand it over to your customer once it’s done cooking. These machines heat up quickly and offer consistent temperatures thanks to their digital controllers which display accurate readings via bright LED lights at all times.
How Do Commercial Panini Grills Work?
Thanks to their convenient compact size, commercial panini grills are easy to fit into even the smallest of kitchens (though larger units like our Duo Plus Series come with optional casters if you need more flexibility). Once you’ve installed your new grill, all you have to do is plug it in.
The next step is placing your sandwich inside the top plate—or whatever food item you plan to cook today. Make sure it’s wrapped up tightly so that the cheese doesn’t leak out during the cooking process. Then, simply wait for a few minutes or press the start button to get things started!
Depending on which model you choose, this could take anywhere from 60 seconds to three minutes. When done properly, sandwiches should come out hot and crispy with melted cheese in between layers of bread. Plus, they’ll emit an intoxicating aroma that will drive your customers wild—just make sure they don’t burn their mouths when they try one!
How to clean a panini press machine?
1) Unplug your device from the source of power. Always check the wattage of the machine so you know how much current it draws while plugged in an outlet.
If there are no data regarding this information available, then use an appliance tester – plug it into the wall socket where the device is situated and turn on your gadget. Then take note of how many watts are registered by the appliance tester or voltmeter.
2) Remove all removable components like plates (for the grilling function), drip tray, hinge, etc.
3) Place a damp cloth or paper towel in a bowl and add salt. Stir well then pour the mixture into the removable compartments or plates of your machine. Another alternative is to mix baking soda with water instead of salt. Let it soak before rinsing everything thoroughly with clean water.
4) After washing all components, make sure you dry them up with a lint-free cloth. When placing back these parts, ensure that they are not obstructing any moving/rotating parts inside your panini press machine otherwise this might cause damage later on due to friction which can lead to dangerous accidents when in use again.
5) Visually check internal electrical wiring for any visible damage. These wires have normal wear and tear so take a look at these parts to be sure that there are no frayed or broken strands that might cause electrical problems later on after the machine is plugged in again.
6) Lubricate all hinges, locks, and sockets with light oil. Take care not to overdo this by applying too much lubrication because excess oily substances inside your device can catch fire when heated up – possibly damaging your panini press machine instead of cleaning it properly.
7) Check for any loose screws, nuts, or bolts. Tighten these parts if necessary but do not apply excessive force as this will strip the threads of the screws/bolts involved.
8) Lastly, plug your panini press machine back into the source of electricity and perform a trial run. Make sure everything runs well without any hiccups or problems with components before using it again.
Commercial Panini Grill FAQs
Are grill presses worth it?
A grill press is a great tool for making the perfect meal. You can get that seared steak, crispy-skinned fish fillet, or browned grilled cheese sandwich you’re looking for when cooking at home with this kitchen appliance!
Why would you use a grill press?
A grill press is a tool that speeds up cooking times for burgers, sandwiches, and other foods. It’s typically made from cast iron, but can also be manufactured from aluminum or glass depending on your preference.
How do you grill burgers on a press?
Place your grill press over the heat and preheat it before placing it on a side, upper rack, or directly below. Use gloves when handling hot items to prevent burns!
What temp kills bacteria on the grills?
When you’re planning on cooking anything that requires high heat, it’s important to preheat the grill or equipment for 15-25 minutes. This should range anywhere from 400 -450 degrees Fahrenheit at 350°F and above 300 ° F if using lower temperatures before starting your meal so as not to have any accidents happen while trying
The best commercial panini press is a kitchen appliance that you can use to make different types of sandwiches, including grilled cheese and ham & cheese.
These small-sized sandwich makers are usually made from stainless steel or aluminum with nonstick coating for easy cleaning which makes them the perfect choice as an addition to any restaurant’s kitchen equipment inventory. It also features adjustable temperature controls so you can cook your food just how you want it.
There are many options available on the market today but we recommend that those looking for one should consider Waring WPG300. This model has been praised by consumers and critics alike because of its innovative design and great performance in comparison to other models currently available on the market.
Price last updated on 2022-10-07