Are you seeking for Best Griddle for Induction Cooktop, if yes you are at the right place.
An induction cooktop is one of the most efficient stovetops used these days; people prefer it for it is fast, heats well, and cools down faster than electric coils. Induction cooktops are energy-efficient and also easy to clean.
However, one of the significant limitations of these types of stovetops is their compatibility with cookware. The cookware needs to have a magnetic material for it to be compatible with the cooktop. Fortunately, there are many options to choose from when it comes to the griddle of an induction cooktop.
This article comprises a detailed review of the top 7 best griddles for induction cooktops.
What is an induction cooktop?
Induction cooking is a feature found in some cooktops that uses magnetic fields to heat up the cookware rather than directly heating the food itself. In fact, there are no flames used in this process at all. Induction cooking is a type of electric cooktop known for its efficiency and energy savings when compared to gas or standard electric stoves.
Why do I need a griddle for induction cooktop?
For many busy home cooks, having a griddle is an essential tool in the kitchen. It allows you to cook more than one dish at a time and can be used for everything from breakfast to dinner.
Its flat surface means that it’s great for cooking burgers or pancakes, while its ridges make it possible to cook foods like grilled cheese sandwiches and paninis with ease and professional-style flair.
Plus, they’re incredibly versatile: It doesn’t matter whether you want to cook on the stovetop, bake in the oven or even broil something under your infra-red broiler — there’s a grill pan available for all of these situations.
Top 7 Best Griddles for Induction Cooktop in 2021 that you can buy
Here are top rated griddle pan for induction cooktop in 2021
Top 1 – Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
This product is considered as one of the best griddle for induction cooktop that you can add to your choices.
It is a 10.5 inches griddle that allows you to slow cook your foods and sear your steaks at high temperatures to get a yummy caramelized taste. Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron offers an even heat distribution throughout the skillset’s bottom to ensure an even cooking surface. This griddle is one of the best that we’ve tested for induction cooktops, it has an excellent heat retention capacity, and the griddle’s construction gives it an almost nonstick cooking surface.
- · Readily Available For Use After Purchase.
- · Suitable For Use On All Cooking Surfaces
- · Oven Safe
- · Has Functions Like Sauté, Sear, Fry, Bake And Stir Fry To Your Preferred Taste.
- · Made In The Usa
- · Only Available In Black
- · It has a rugged pan construction
- · It has great heat retention and evenly distribution
- · A natural nonstick cooking surface
- · very durable
- · Available in black only
- · It requires seasoning after usage
Top 2 – KitchenAid Induction Nonstick Square Grill Pan/ Griddle
KitchenAid Induction Nons-tick Square Griddle is also one of the best griddles for induction cooktops made from high-quality anodized aluminum. This griddle has an excellent heat distribution, heats up evenly, and retains a consistent heat level to cook food efficiently. The griddle is Oven safe and an all-around performer suitable for trying new recipes & getting browned steakhouse sears on any stove-top.
However, you can cook effortlessly on KitchenAid Hard Anodized Induction Nonstick Square Grill Pan and wash the griddle with ease; thanks to its interior being nonstick.
- · Evenly Consistent Heat:
- · Crafted From Durable Hard-anodized Aluminum
- · Fully Nonstick Interior
- · Dishwasher Safe
- · Premium Food Release
- · Made from high-quality, durable materials
- · It retains heat easily
- · It can cook food evenly
- · It is easy to clean
- · It is Oven safe
- · The handles can heat up a little
Top 3 – Jean Patrique Cast Aluminium Griddle Pan and Glass Lid
Jean Patrique, The Whatever Grill Pan, has multiple layers which enable natural cooking with less fat or oil; it will sear, sizzle, and grill your meal to a delicious taste. It is one of the best griddles we’ve tested for induction cooktops; the pan cooks well in dispersing warmth and releasing food.
The whatever pan Oven is safely suitable for up to 250 degrees Celsius temperature; it is also nonstick, which avoids meat or food getting sticky to the bottom of the pan. Jean Patrique’s signaling system indicates the warming of the pan for adequate cleaning and cooking without any risk. The pan is long-lasting and practically makes frying more effective.
- · High-quality Die-cast Aluminum Griddle Pan
- · Suitable For Use On Any Stovetop
- · Deep Ridges
- · Oven Friendly For Up To 250 Degrees Celsius Temperature
- · Nonstick Surface
- · Prepares meal with less oil
- · Leaves the kitchen top and oven counters spotless
- · It is dishwasher safe
- · The pan is suitable for use over gas, ceramic, electric, a camping fire, or any stove of your choice.
- · The handle is hot
Top 4 – 360 Stainless Steel Square Griddle (11″ x 11″)
The 360 Square Griddle is a versatile appliance and one of the best griddle pan for induction cooktop or stovetop. This griddle is preferable to cast-iron products for searing food without the risk of leaving a metallic taste behind. You can easily prepare almost anything with a stainless steel griddle regardless of the temperature needed. It’s oven-safe up to 500 degrees F.
However, it has a slightly thicker gauge of steel, and its multi-core design ensures rapid heating across the entire surface. 360 Stainless Steel Square Griddle has an elongated handle which makes it comfortable to take out on the stovetop, and it is also dishwasher safe.
- · High-quality Construction
- · Oven Safe Up To 500 Degrees F.
- · Ergonomic Handles For Easier Use
- · Works On Every Type Of Stove
- · Lifetime Warranty
- · Eco Friendly
- · Handcrafted In The Usa
- · Great construction quality
- · Efficient heat distribution
- · Ergonomic handle design
- · Oven and dishwasher friendly
- · Nonstick
- · Smaller cooking surface
Top 5 – ESLITE LIFE Pancake Maker Pan Griddle, 10 Inch
ESLITE LIFE pancake pan is a griddle made of heavy-duty cast aluminum; it heats food quickly and provides stable heat during the cooking process. It has seven modes for cooking Swedish pancakes, smoothly round eggs, blintzes, blini, and more.
The pan offers a suitable flat smooth surface for creating, flipping, and grilling delicate pancakes. However, the interior and exterior of the ESLITE LIFE pancake pan have a coating with non-stick granite for easy cooking and cleaning.
This pancake pan is one of the best griddles that passed the quality test; it cooks with less oil and has a durable surface. It has a flapjack that is easy to clean.
- · Eco-friendly Nonstick Granite Coating
- · Sturdy Reinforced Die-casting Aluminum Body
- · Suitable For Use With Multiple Heat Sources
- · Easy To Use And Clean
- · Saves Time And Energy
- · High Quality And After-sales Service
- · Nonstick interior and exterior coating
- · Offers rapid and evenly distribution of heat
- · Has seven cooking modes
- · Cooks with less oil for a healthy diet
- · Safe and free from toxins
- · Not Oven and dishwasher safe
- · The handle is bakelite which often melts
Top 6- Cuisinart Double Stainless Steel Burner Griddle
This Cuisinart nonstick griddle for induction cooktop is wide by 10 by 18 inches; this makes cooking much food very efficient and more manageable at a time. It has a Tri-Ply design for optimal heat conduction, which helps distribute heat evenly and cook food better.
Cuisinart nonstick griddle has solid stainless steel riveted stick handles which are comfortable for usage. However, it is a griddle that is very easy to maintain, thanks to its nonstick interior that makes cooking a breeze and is dishwasher safe.
- · Tri-ply Design For Optimal Heat Conduction
- · Nonstick Interior
- · Solid Stainless Steel Riveted Handles.
- · Heat Surround Technology For Consistent And Even Heat Distribution.
- · Hard Anodized Exterior
- · Very durable
- · Evenly heat distribution, including the base and sides
- · Dishwasher safe
- · Suitable for use with induction cooktops
- · Nonstick
- · The Riveted handle remains cool to the church to prevent burning yourself.
- · The handle gets a bit warm
Top 7 – Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Griddle
This one of the tested top best griddle for induction cooktop is a two-in-one griddle and grill combo, which gives you the choice of a perfectly smooth cooking surface on two burners. Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Reversible Grill or griddle is rectangular, making it versatile in design, and it measures 16.75 inches by 9.5 inches. It offers you enough room to shuffle around food and cook multiple items at a time.
Thus, with Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron, you only need to season the griddle with a bit of vegetable oil after each cooking session to keep it in great shape. Its maximum heating temperature is 502 degrees F. It has dual handles for easy control and usage. If storage is not a problem in your kitchen, then this griddle is for you.
- · Includes A Measurement Guide
- · Suitable For Use Over Two Stovetop Burners
- · Dual Handles
- · Unparalleled Heat Retention And Even Heating
- · Pre-seasoned With 1% Natural Vegetable Oil
- · Use To Sear, Bake, Broil, Fry, Or Grill
- · Use In The Oven
- · The Maximum Heating Temperature Of 502 Degrees F.
- · It is reversible with a smooth and ribbed side
- · It’s pre-seasoned to avoid the risk of rust
- · Cast iron distributes heat evenly
- · Rectangle shape makes it more spacious
- · Sturdy composition
- · The pan has diagonal grill lines, not the common vertical ones
- · No raised sides
Factors to choose the Best Griddle for Induction Cooktop
The three main factors to consider when choosing a best griddle pan for induction cooktop are size, material and cost.
Size is simple enough to understand: Make sure that the dimensions of your griddle are similar to or larger than the dimensions of your stovetop cooking surface if you’re looking to use it on an induction system.
This will ensure that you can properly cover the heating element with your pan while also ensuring that there’s enough room left over on either side for flipping burgers, moving food around in pans or stirring while cooking.
Material is another important factor to keep in mind when selecting a new griddle. To begin with, make sure that it’s compatible with induction cooking systems by having ferrous metal (a non-magnetic conductor of heat) as the primary cooking surface.
In addition, look for a griddle that has a porcelain-coated cast iron or aluminum cooking surface. This will ensure that it resists rust and corrosion while being durable enough to prevent warping or damage from frequent use.
As far as price goes, there’s a wide variety of options available for those who are shopping on a budget. Low-cost griddles can be bought for as little as $30 (USD) or more.., but keep in mind that cheaper models may not be compatible with induction stovetops due to their lack of ferrous metal content.
- What is the best material for a griddle?
If you’re looking for a non-stick material that is versatile, choose cast iron. However if it requires more maintenance such as cleaning and seasoning, then go with the alternative of using something like titanium or ceramic which are also great pan materials.
2. Are griddle pans healthy?
Griddles are an invaluable addition to any kitchen. These flat cooking surfaces can sear meats and scorch vegetables, but they’re also a healthy alternative to traditional frying pans or skillets.
3. Do you need a griddle for pancakes?
There is no substitute for a griddle when it comes to cooking pancakes. Griddles distribute heat evenly and care of the pan can prevent sticking, which ensures that your pancake batter cooks properly.
To help you find the best griddle for induction cooktop, we’ve compiled a list of some of the top brands on Amazon. These are all high-quality products that will work well with your induction cooker and make breakfast or dinner cooking easy peasy!
And if one of these doesn’t answer your needs, don’t forget to check out our blog post on how to choose the right griddle for your kitchen.
We hope this article has helped you narrow down what’s important in choosing a new griddle. Good luck!